|Location: Chester||Salary: £50k - 100k per year + Inc OTE + Car etc|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Business Development Manager
Are you an established Account Manager, able to demonstrate extensive experience of solution sales in the IT sector, with both a new & existing client base? Equally as comfortable hitting the phone as sitting in a board room pitching C-suite & procurement teams? Then please read on!
Who: Established & growing Microsoft Gold Partner & Professional Services Solutions Provider
What: Sharepoint, Azure, Microsoft 365 product suite
Where: Based near Chester, customers nationally.
Reward: Basic £50,000 OTE Circa £100,000 + Car allowance etc.
Splitting your time between the office and your customers locations nationwide, you will work with marketing and admin teams to ensure that inbound leads are fully qualified, conduct your own prospecting activity required to generate an effective pipeline.
- Identify and pursue new potential partnerships
- Craft & deliver complete pitches and commercial propositions to potential partners
- Close the deal to successfully secure active customers
- Maintain these and existing relationships long term
Typical duties will include:
- Pro-actively self-generate new business opportunities, identify new leads and potential new markets to add to the existing client base.
- Create sales of IT solutions & services utilising the Microsoft Service Stack, working with both existing customer accounts and new business prospects
- Utilise structured business planning such as 30-60-90 day planning and top 50/100 account targeting
- Identify key stakeholders & decision makers to ensure your efforts are targeted.
- Utilise rapport to build strong & lasting customer relationships
- Prepare all pitch documentation
- Work in cross functional teams inc’ legal to ensure you deliver an effective and secure commercial proposal
- Deliver the prepared pitches to procurement teams, buying directors, IT managers and C-suite as needed
- Ensure effective utilisation of social media and work alongside internal marketing activity for maximum brand value
- Network at appropriate industry conferences / awards / expos
Whilst we anticipate you being based in Chester / Cheshire / Wirral area, it will be necessary to meet potential partners at their convenience, through the UK.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Flexible, hardworking attitude
- Demonstrable track record of excelling in Business Development Sales
- A working knowledge of cloud architecture and digital infrastructure strategy to drive a company towards the relevant service offerings
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and listening skills
- Lack of phone fear, must be able to pickup phone and make that first (cold) call
- Self-starter, able to motivate self without someone on your shoulder
- Be able to provide evidence of achieving sales targets in an IT Services and solutions market
- Able to communicate at all corporate levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player, whilst also showing lone wolf hunger – able to block competitors out of a deal
- Ability to display and provide examples of skills in negotiation, communication, active listening and a sound commercial acumen, including reseller margins.
- Problem solver, whether that be experience based or “out of the box” – able to create solutions to problems
- £50K basic salary
- Achievable bonus structure, OTE circa £100K.
- Annual training allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Car allowance + all the tools (laptop/phone) needed to be successful
- New offices with excellent (discounted) facilities
- A positive working environment in a successful business with excellent growth plans