|Location: Madrid||Salary: €24000 - €44000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, expenses etc|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 22 days ago|
€24000-€44000 per annum DOE
+Bonus/commission package, expenses etc.
Working from home
Our client is aggressively expanding worldwide, we are seeking Brand Sales Manager able to deliver hard work & creativity to facilitate the next level of growth. As a Brand Sales Manager in the Spanish market you will join a great global team of motivated people and be responsible for growing and expanding presence in Spain. This is a great career opportunity for the right person looking to prove themselves in a high growth company. Our client is relatively new to Spain, will be building the team from scratch. Working location would be from home office.
If you would like to be part of the “new wave” and leave behind “old style retail” and become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts this could be the role for you, however we are only looking for the best.
- Create effective business partnerships with brands
- Create and analyse detailed sales reports for your area
- Attend in-person meetings (where safe/legal etc) with customers and partners
- Attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the product offering, industry trends, and competitors
- Work in partnership with the teams in onboarding, customer service, marketing, BI, cat management ensuring effective solution delivery
- Ensure all sales initiatives and actions are aligned with the wider mission, including strategic objectives and values
Our expectations of you
- 4+ years with premium fashion brands, buying/wholesale business development
- You must be capable of strategically building new relationships and utilising your existing network of boutiques/brands
- Enthusiasm for sales and ever hungry for success
- This is hands on, you must be able to show us you have the hunger and desire to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
- National travel be required in addition to lots of local travel
Environment & rewards
- Flat business hierarchy founded by mutual trust & collaboration
- With employees across the globe, we are a vibrant multicultural business
- We work hard and play hard too, we are humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- You will have the flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global business, with large ambitions and a dynamic leadership team backed by significant capital investment
Please ensure all applications are submitted in English.