|Location: Cross Hands||Salary: £14k per year + OTE £22k+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Bathroom CAD Designer
Basic £14,000 first year OTE £22K+ (uncapped and based on average consultants earnings in the company in 2017)
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Bathroom Designer for a leading luxury kitchen, bathrooms and furniture retailer with multiple sites. A family business for over 100 years our client offers a true 'one stop shop' approach including the design, supply and installation of their kitchens and bathrooms and overall a genuinely unique shopping experience.
The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and plans to open more in the next year.
Joining the team as an experienced Bathroom Designer the successful candidate:
- Will have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target based role
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Be confident and highly motivated
- Have driving license & own vehicle (initially) to attend home design & measure appointments
- Will have experience working with computer based design packages
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
The successful Sales Consultant can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within an award winning company and full training on internal systems will be given. The company is a financially secure retailer that can provide you with a true long term opportunity within a supportive and enjoyable environment
A full & comprehensive training program is provided by the company in house and full support is provided throughout the role.
- £14K basic salary
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Opportunity to earn a company car
- A positive working environment in a successful business with excellent growth plans