|Location: Hyde||Salary: £5.90 - 7.83 per hour + Training|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant
Part Time and Permanent (25-30 hours per week)
£5.90 - £7.83 per hour, national minimum wage
Monday - Friday although flexibility to work some weekends expected
Full training provided including basic food hygiene
Our client has a world-class state of the art venue in the village of Gee Cross Hyde (Aquanurture). Comprising an award-winning hydra pool, venue and coffee shop the contemporary rapidly expanding coffee shop business are looking for a dynamic, charismatic and innovative Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant to join their business in their facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual within fast food, coffee shops or other hospitality environments to become part of a great brand that cares about your future.
Your role will require you to think on your feet, go the extra mile, have desire and deliver autonomy. You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational individual.
The client is PASSIONATE about hospitality and customer service. They know and love the coffee industry and look to provide their customers with the best quality products and outstanding customer experience. They are a brand that delivers a consistently high service and want a Coffee Shop Assistant to join them to actively work with the existing team on all business opportunities, introduce new innovative ideas and have PASSION!
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for ensuring that customers encounter a friendly, welcoming environment, with excellent customer service, food, beverage and hygiene standards
- Being hands on serving customers and keeping the facilities clean and tidy
- Being pro-active in seeking and acting on feedback.
- Ensuring highest quality coffee, drinks, food and service in a friendly and welcoming environment, ensuring effective communication with customers regarding health and safety and company policies
- Ensuring compliance with food hygiene and health and safety business policies
- Food hygiene level 1 and 2 qualifications are preferable however FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED to the successful applicant
- Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the role
This is an excellent opportunity and would be an ideal position for a current Coffee Shop Assistant looking for flexibility to join a fantastic company offering a competitive salary, world class training and progression opportunities.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.