|Location: Plymouth||Salary: £27k - 30k per year + Bens|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Volume Production Craft Bakery
A great opportunity to head up the bakery operation has come up for an award winning Craft Bakery Business
The role will see you overseeing production for over a large chain of retail bakeries UK wide and growing fast
This Bakery Manager opportunity would suit an experienced production baker with ability to produce a wide range of baked goods to an exceptionally high standard
You will have experience in managing and motivating your team to produce consistently high standards throughout the range
Areas that this role will be accountable to deliver are:
- Recruitment and staff engagement
- Ensure that the bakery is fully staffed at all times to ensure production targets are met and ensure all employees are supported and performance is managed.
- Food Safety
- Managing KPI’s
- Overseeing production volumes, quality, ordering, waste, budgets.
- Ensure effective communication between all departments within the business.
- Continually produce high quality products to company specifications.
- Dispatching – To make sure finished products are dispatched in the correct manner ensuring quality is exceptional.
This is a full time position with a people focused business and will include some occasional weekend work where needed
Salary up to £30,000 pa DOE