|Location: Wilmslow||Salary: £20k - 25k per year + OTE £22-£28k|
|Sector: Retail, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: David Boal||Published: 4 days ago|
Audio Visual Installer/Programmer
Wilmslow and the North West
Basic £20,000 - £25,000 OTE £22,000 - £28,000
Priority Recruitment are looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic AV Installer to join a team who currently specialises in the design and installation of some of the most prestigious brands in Home Automation including; Audio, Video, Lighting, Home Cinema, CCTV, Networks and much more, for high-end residential properties and the commercial sector. The AV Installer will support the existing team in delivering exceptional installations, to include:
- Cable installation and termination
- Installation of items of Audio Visual equipment
- Equipment rack building.
- Add on sales (commissionable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an AV Installer to progress their career with a specialist company working with some of the highest profile private customers in the North West of England, so discretion and confidentiality are a must; designing and installing Home Automation products for high-end residential and commercial properties across the region, the role will include installations and programming.
- Support the team in delivering exceptional installations, to include: cable installation and termination, installation of items of audio video equipment, equipment rack building.
- Attend job sites on your own for installation and diagnostic purposes, as well as to service existing Audio & Video systems.
- Setup and programming of Home Automated systems.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience are essential for this role, particularly with Bang & Olufsen, Loewe, Crestron, RTI, Control 4, and Lutron.
- Good networking skills required and additional experience with Gate Entry, CCTV, Networks
- Software implementation
- Diagnostic ability and experience are required
- Enthusiasm for AV technology
- High standard of personal presentation
- Professional and approachable attitude to clients and other tradespeople
- Share our passion for processes and procedures
- Tidy and organised approach to work
Full UK driving license essential
A competitive salary based on experience is on offer as well as a company vehicle
Apply now for more details
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK