|Location: Exeter||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Assistant Manager– Exeter
Are you an Assistant Manager who is looking to join a fast paced, fun and exciting Global catering outlet based in Exeter?
This rewarding and demanding environment requires a driven and hands on Assistant Managers or Shift Managers who is looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent fast food establishments worldwide.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a team leader however this is not necessity as long as you have the passion to learn, lead and develop.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- £8.50 per hour 40 hours per week in 5 days
- Great benefits and incentives
- 28 days paid holidays
- Pension scheme
Our teams are people who thrive on a fast-paced working life where speed and quality are of the essence. It's hectic - but a real buzz. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opprtunities for growing your career, too.
If you want to start your career today, apply now on the link below
Keywords: Shift Supervisor, Catering Supervisor, Team Leader, Supervisor, Shift Manager, Duty manager, Deputy store manager, Shift leader, Assistant Store Manager
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time