|Location: Hammersmith||Salary: £18.5k - 21k per year + bonus + rewards|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Opal Harrop|
New Incredible Opportunity
Assistant Store Manager – South Ealing or Hammersmith
£18,500-£21,000 + bonus + unique rewards!
We’re exclusively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager, to join a fast paced, lively and exciting Worldwide brand within the fast-food industry based in South Ealing or Hammersmith, working on an ad-hoc basis at the other store.
This rewarding and demanding environment requires a motivated and hands-on Shift Manager or Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent fast food establishments globally.
Successful candidates can find themselves progressing to Restaurant General Managers within 12-18 months with potential to earn over £40k.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a team leader however this is not necessity as long as you have the passion to learn, lead and develop.
- The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus opportunities
- Great benefits and incentives
- Recognition and Reward Programm
- 28 days paid holidays
- Pension scheme
Our teams are people who thrive on a fast-paced, ambitious working life where speed and quality are of the essence. It's hectic - but a real buzz. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opportunities for growing your career, too.
If you want to start your career today, apply now on the link below
Keywords: Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Shift Manager, Fast food, Challenge, Deli Manager, Hospitality, Coffee Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant General Manager
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK