|Location: Sevenoaks||Salary: £18k - 22.8k per year + overtime + bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Assistant Store Manager
Salary + Overtime
Perfect next role for a great Deputy Manager looking for a move or a confident Supervisor or Team Leader looking for a step up!
We are seeking to talk to ambitious people looking for a fantastic opportunity to step into an Assistant Store Manager for a well-recognised and design focused store group on the high street.
This retailer has a large varied range represents an excellent opportunity to become a key part of managing a great store in a hugely customer service and one sales focused store environment
We are looking for...
- An immaculately presented and experienced Assistant Store manager from a high one to one service background.
- You must be flexible to work across 7 days with varied 2/3 days off per week and working weekends
- You will be sales driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to present and sell the range to your customers.
- Passionate about retail and be proud to be an ambassador for a customer service focused, desired product and brand.
- Able to drive sales and service by creating a positive and focused store team
- Motivational outlook and able to coach and develop people
- Strong commercial management and focused on exceeding KPI expectations
- Strong visual merchandising
- You should be a true people person and lead from the front to ensure your store delivers a world class service and an 'on brand' customer experience.
Great package negotiable available plus an opportunity to maximise your income with bonus plus overtime paid too!
Permanent Full Time Position
40 hours (£11.00ph) £22,800 plus overtime
Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor, Senior Sales Associate, Team Leader, Assistant Retail Manager, Deputy Branch Manager, Department Manager, Brand Manager, Concession Manager, Jewellery, Fashion, Department Store, Fashion