|Location: Windsor||Salary: £19k - 20k per year + OTE £21-£22k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Assistant Store Manager
Permanent Full time position
Basic (£19,000 - £20,000 per annum) OTE £21,000 - £22,000
Priority Recruitment are working with an outstanding internationally renowned luxury brand and are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for their store in Windsor.
Our client has been established for nearly 100 years and currently operates across 60 countries with standalone and concession stores along with featuring their brand in many luxury department stores.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Store Manager and own all operational and commercial aspects of the Brand within the store, work closely with the Regional Manager and buyer, maintain an optimum level of sales, provide world-class customer service at all times, and maintain the premium nature of the Brand at all times. The culture of the business is absolutely to make everyone feel part of the 'family' while still having that fantastic infrastructure that will see you get the opportunity to progress based on your individual and team performance.
Liaising with the Store, Regional and the National Account Manager the successful candidate will be able to effectively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Team player
- Evident high levels of oral and written communication skills
- A track record of delivering exceptional levels of consumer service catering to a diverse range of customers
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Financial awareness
Key skills required for this role:
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working within luxury brands in similar locations with a minimum of at least 3 years in a sneior/Duty Manager position (or above) in a boutique/standalone shop.
- Effective oral communication skills
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows based packages
Desirable skills for this role:
- Sales experience in a home ware retail environment and a love for all things food related
- Previous experience working with luxury brands
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.