|Location: Cranford||Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
We are recruiting for a renowned Quick Service Restaurant Business for an ARGM / Assistant General Store Manager or could consider a well experienced Shift Leader from a high volume quick service background looking to progress for this leading brand.
Your role as a Manager will require you to think on your feet, go the extra mile, have desire and deliver on your sales and service. You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, motivational eader with a lead by example approach.
The General Manager will provide leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your busy unit by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as running your own shifts.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need to be able
- Lead and inspire your team.
- To work at very fast pace and manage high volume orders
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Control of food and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business opportunities.
- Manage and improve all controllable costs.
- Flexible to work shifts and some lates so need to be able to get to the store at all times
- Full P&L accountabilities.
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and creating a happy team.
This busines is expanding
The role comes with a salary from £22000- £25,000 depending on experience plus a bonus scheme in place to increase your earnings