|Location: Hatfield||Salary: £24k - 30k per year + OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Reade||Published: 23 days ago|
Genuine and realistic OTE £24-30K+
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market leading products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor, Team Leader or an existing Assistant Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the in-store team.
As an Assistant Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and happy with the whole experience.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- You will give expert advice and up to date product knowledge.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings, delivering your own personal sales targets whilst driving store performance.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Thorough training and support
- Excellent bonus & commission opportunities with an expected OTE of £24-30K per annum.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities