|Location: Lymington||Salary: £21k - 24k per year|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 20 days ago|
Up to 24k
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service.
- Experience in a Pub/Restaurant venue working as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
- A passion to delivering the perfect customer experience
- A basic understanding of operational requirements
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
Anyone you join will be on a progression scheme from day one to progress to Deputy Manager