|Location: Lymington||Salary: £20k - 24k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Assistant Bar Manager – Live in (If required)
Up to 24k
We’re seeking an experienced individual to join the team as an Assistant Manager and we need an enthusiastic manager not afraid of hard work. The brand truly inspires the perfect work life balance.
Do you want to join a brand which offers a team of brilliant people who come to work with a smile knowing this they are dedicated to progress them to higher level and be the best managers you can be.
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external courses
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar branded hospitality management or supervisory role
- A passion to producing the perfect consistent service
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Flexibility to consider relocation in the future for progression opportunities
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service. Alongside all of the above they will need to be able to inspire their teams to constantly deliver an experience that will keep customers coming back time and time again. We cater for all occasions; whether it is a light lunch, a hearty Sunday roast or one of our trade mark cocktails.