|Location: Swansea||Salary: £21k - 22k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
21k to 22k
This role is ideal for some who enjoy the aspect of knowing the customers and pride themselves on giving the best service
The award-winning organization behind this venture already has great success and this opportunity will see you being a key part of the launch and rapid growth of a contemporary fast casual dining restaurant chain.
You will have a dynamic and hands on style and always look to deliver an exemplary consistent service and guest experience as your mission!
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company -values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A great long-term career move that will see you
Please apply below