|Location: Chelsea||Salary: £18k - 21k per year + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Kensington & Chelsea, South West London
Full time, permanent
Basic (£18,000 - £21,000 per annum) + Bonus up to 10% of basic salary
Priority Recruitment are working with an outstanding internationally renowned brand and are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for their boutique in South West London. This role will see the successful applicant work two days per week in Chelsea with the other three days in the working week supporting other stores in the area.
Our client has been established for nearly 100 years and currently operates across more than 60 countries with standalone and concession stores along with featuring their brand in many luxury department stores.
The main purpose of the role will be to own all operational and commercial aspects of the Brand within the store, work closely with the Store and Regional Manager and UK buyer, maintain an optimum level of sales, provide world-class customer service at all times, develop in store theatre and events and be heavily involved in the local marketing of the brand while maintaining the premium nature of the Brand at all times.
Liaising with the Store Manager and the Regional Manager the successful candidate will be able to effectively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Team player
- Evident high levels of oral and written communication skills
- A track record of delivering exceptional levels of consumer service catering to a diverse range of customers
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Financial awareness
Key skills required for this role:
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working and Managing Consultants within luxury brands in similar locations
- Effective oral communication skills
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows based packages
Desirable skills for this role:
- Sales experience in a luxury, home ware, fashion or similar retail environment (this is a home and cook ware brand)
- Previous experience working with luxury brands
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.