|Location: Staines||Salary: £18k - 20k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Hours 9am to 6pm
An amazing opportunity has arisen to launch a fantastic new restaurant brand concept as a Assistant Manager for a new restaurant!
The award winning organization behind this venture already has great success and this opportunity will see you being a key part of the launch and rapid growth of a contemporary fast casual dining restaurant chain.
You will have a dynamic and hands on style and always look to deliver an exemplary consistent service and guest experience as your mission!
The organization will quickly grow this business and so the above experience, attributes and skills are essential for success in this role and will give you fast career progression
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and creating a part of happy team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time