|Location: Orpington||Salary: £18k - 22k per year + OTE £34-40k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ivana Dukic|
Basic £18,000 - £22,000 OTE £34,000 - £40,000 +
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for an expanding brand based in their Orpington store.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor, Senior Sales Advisor or an existing Assistant Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business (looking to add at least 4-6 new stores in 2017) and to be the leader of the in-store team.
As an Assistant Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
As a successful Assistant Manager you will:
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- You will give expert advice and up to date product knowledge.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology.
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance.
The successful Assistant Manager will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities (currently averaging £1,000 - £1,500 per month on top of basic)
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
Our client is committed to making sure their colleagues experience in store is as good as the customers. If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey with this leading telecommunications retailer.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.