|Location: Charlton||Salary: £23400 per annum, Benefits: £25,100 - £25,900 OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
I am representing an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with both incentives also. With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want.
- Managing the stores daily operations
- Assist in leading and enspiring your team
- Support your sales team to deliver set targets and KPI's.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings, representing the organisation at all times.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Able to operate without someone micro-managing & looking over your shoulder, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Constant Engagement and Enthusiasm
- Managing your sales team in delivering on set KPI's both sales and operationally measured.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to your success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit them, providing the “complete sale” not just the initial enquiry.
- Working in a target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to answer detailed enquiries.
- Aftercare Standards
- Administration duties.
- Occassional support with cleaning and maintenance of the site.
- Auditory and Compliance commitments.
- Permanent contract
- Market-leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Learning & Development
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern - 8 or 9 hour shift patterns.
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends. However you should expect on average 1 in 3 weekends off.
Basic: £23,400 OTE (£25,100 - £25,900) + Travel Allowance If Criteria Met