|Location: Ruislip||Salary: £19k - 25k per year + Incl Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Assistant Kitchen Manager / Restaurant Manager
We are seeking a hands on team leader / manager for an opportunity will see you joining a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed people.
This position would suit someone from a Kitchen Management or Restaurant Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager, Senior Chef or Quick Service or Pub background with a love for cooking fresh food.
You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader with a huge passion for always delivering a high quality fresh meal and ensuring happy customers and staff
You will provide hands on leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth management of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards.
Your role will see you...
- Leading by example and motivating your team
- Being hands on and involved in all food prep and cooking of fantastic fresh sustainable product
- Take charge of cooking a quality consistent branded menu
- Ensuring food is on hand and available at all times
- Ensure a higb standard level of customer service
- Develop and motivate your team
- Drive sales
- Maximise all business opportunities
Salary package is from up to £20,000 basic plus with great bonus you can earn £25,000 on average + benefits
Restaurant Manager, Delivery, Chef Manager, Kitchen Manager, Takeaway Manager, General Manager, Restaurant General Manager, RGM, General Manager, Fast Food, Takeaway, Catering Manager, Coffee Shop Manager, Deli Manager, Catering Manager, Pizza Delivery, QSR, Traditional Food