|Location: London||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
An opportunity to join a well branded Quick Service Restaurant food brand and successful operator undergoing huge expansion
A brand with a twist on a well loved product who are opening great new stores on a high street coming to you! A well established operator within the QSR sector They operate fast paced and vibrant modern stores and due to ongoing success, have some very exciting expansion and development plans in place backed up with great marketing, PR and Social Media campaigns.
- Experienced in a large multi site role at Area / District / Regional level and a proven ability to manage, motivate and develop a high performing service and product driven store management team over initially ten stores.
- Able to show results in driving a high performance culture
- Responsibility for driving product quality, service and customer
- Proven track record in developing your teams and implementing performance plans where needed
- A passion for people and ensuring your management team delivers excellence and sales through customer sales focus
You will receive..
- Thorough training on brand, product and support to acheive your goals within this role
- Competitive basic salary and bonus
- The fastest career growth opprortunity on the high street with new store openings in place
This is a fantastic chance to contnue your career within a quality, dynamic, vibrant and people focused business and brand
Package Competitive Negotiable DOE
Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Cluster Manager, Quck Service, Fast Food, Hospitality, Coffee, Retail,