|Location: Headley Down||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 11 days ago|
Basic £28,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on relevant experience)
First year OTE up to £56,000
Our client is currently recruiting for an Area Manager for their expanding award-winning business. They are without a doubt the hottest food brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2020/2021!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Area Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Area Manager, you will be accountable for the running of 3-5 sites initially in this multi-national operation. You will drive responsibility of recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control among your Restaurant Managers.
As Area Manager you will:
- Inspire, lead and develop the Management team
- Always ensure your stores maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Empower your teams to be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Support in the recruitment, training and development of the team on your 'patch'
- Support the senior team as and when required
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to drive fantastic and consistent service through the Management team at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the other Area Managers and wider senior team in the company
- Hands on and confident to demonstrate the ability to run busy shifts yourself.
- Able to communicate at all levels of seniority within this international business.
- Able to drive and have access to own car
You will have:
A minimum of two years experience managing a commercial food unit
Ideally 2 years of experience managing at multi-site level or above
A genuine passion for food and tangible evidence of delivering a great experience to your guests through your management teams
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary up to £35,000 (dependent on relevant experience) plus great bonus scheme (OTE up to £56,000 in year one, up to £400 pcm car allowance and business mileage)
Permanent full-time contract, genuine opportunity with stable, secure and growing business