|Location: London||Salary: £28k - 30k per year + car allowance|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olga Naoum||Published: 15 days ago|
Area Manager - World leading restaurant brand
c£30K pa depending on experience plus an attractive bonus package and car allowance.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Area Manager in the London Area for this internationally recognised restaurant brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to double in size, that offers great career potential.
My client is an expanding business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training. The role supports 3-5 stores across London area and reports into the Head of Operations. The Area Manager leads a team of Restaurant General Managers within the area, coaching and developing these business leaders to improve customer satisfaction, team development and overall profitability. The role also plays a key part in testing and learning new initiatives and embedding new process and procedures for the benefit our wider Franchisee population.
A Day in the Life...
We believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure our customers always receive the best experience.
- Strong Commercial skills and business acumen
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion
- Degree level education preferable
- Proven analytical ability
- Excellent literacy, numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management
- Full driving licence
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY on the link below
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK