|Location: Bristol||Salary: £35k - 40k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anders Christiansen|
£35k - £40k £50-£60k OTE doa, plus Car, Laptop and Phone and an attractive bonus and package.
Quick Service Restaurants.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Area Manager leading up to 8 stores covering Bristol to Cardiff area.
Our client is an well-known expanding QSR operator with stores across the UK.
As an Area Manager you will have held previous Area Manager/Multi Unit Manager roles within Retail Catering, QSR or Coffee sectors
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to grow, that offers great career potential.
My client is an expanding business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training.
They believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure their customers always receive the best experience.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Have experience managing multi-units or Multi-sites
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a quick service brand
- P & L Responsibility
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY on the link below
£35k - £40k doa, plus Car allowance, Laptop and Phone and an attractive bonus and package.