|Location: City of London||Salary: £35k - 45k per year + £65-75K OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 19 days ago|
City Of London & SE London
£35,000-£45,000 Basic; OTE £65,000 - £75,000+
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is the leader in their retail telecommunications sector. They are a specialist in their field and therefore require someone who has a real passion for driving sales and delivering renowned customer service. They are looking to recruit an Area Manager to operate autonmously, driving sales, delivering great service, ongoing change managment and P&L responsibility.
You will be responsible for managing a multi-million-pound business. You will achieve this by training, developing and managing your team to deliver results. You will be KPI and sales driven with the ability to work well under pressure. The ideal candidate will be flexible and committed and will grow with the company.
The results delivered will directly affect the expansion of the business & the role.
- Previous Area or Store Management Experience within the Retail Telecoms Industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Must have experience of and a proven track record of achieving set KPI’s
- Must have an organised, structured and proactive approach to deadlines
- Confident, motivated, proactive and able to make crucial commercial decisions
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career where the opportunities for your success are endless. So if you believe you have the necessary experience, skills and attributes then apply now to request an initial shortlising conversation.