|Location: Bristol||Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Car|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 8 days ago|
South Wales & South West England
£30k - £35k doa, plus an attractive bonus and package.
Car & allowance
Global Coffee brand
Our client is a well-known expanding coffee chain with stores across the UK.
As an Area Manager you will have held previous Area Manager/Multi Unit Manager roles within Retail Catering, QSR or Coffee sectors
You will be responsible for 4 – 7 stores in South wales and South west England
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to grow, that offers great career potential.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Hands on
- Have experience managing multi-units or Multi-sites
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a quick service brand
- P & L Responsibility
This role is ideal for an area manager who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and put the effort in to improve stores and show new or exisiting manager how it done . You will be able to quickly progress to an operation role due to expansion and business growth