|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 7 days ago|
After an successful round of funding in 2020 this company went on to win numerous awards for their software and are now looking to add to their growing UK based team with a experienced and hungry Alliances Director.
The role requires a deep understanding of the way enterprise customers work with technology partners to procure infrastructure services. They are looking for somebody who has built out (or helped to build out) a Partnerships function within a SaaS environment and who has user in-depth knowledge of AWS. Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audience and strong organisational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment are also necessary to succeed in this role.
As with most roles of this nature the overriding purpose is to drive revenue through & with partners, and enable them to deliver the businesses services to their end customers. Identifying and cultivating strategic partners, developing business plans and performance metrics with partners, planning and executing go-to-market plans with partners.
The salary is likely to be in the £80,000-£100,000 range for the right person with an OTE of £120,000, with stock option and opportunity for growth within the business very likely. This is a fun, fast-paced and forward thinking workplace where you will be part of a real team atmosphere.
You will also have;
- The chance to learn and grow with a fast-moving company, supported by a learning budget that gives you access to professional training, events, conferences, workshops etc.
- Remote first: Unless you want to pop into the communal office space in London, you'll work from home most of the time, apart from when there are planning sessions and summits
- Your choice of high quality tech kit to work on
- Home workstation set up
- Regular company away days and social events
- Health insurance, including Doctor@Hand
- 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
I appreciate that this is only scratching the surface but if you are interested, please let me know and we can talk further.