|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £50k - £62k|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 7 days ago|
Basic Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Bonus (10%)
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Account Executive for one of the worlds leading distributors of technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager / Account Executive or Business Development professional to be part of a large and exceptional expanding business that can offer proven progression opportunities within Technology and Software.
I am working on behalf of a brand new and exciting project for somebody that is passionate about delivering world class service, solutions and sales opportunities to clients within the Tech or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) markets.
We are recruiting nationally as flexible / remote working will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Strategic account management and ownership of key partners.
- Offering tailored solutions, troubleshooting issues and assisting the on boarding / implementation of software.
- Driving relationships and engagement to encourage repeat business / purchases.
- Identify, create and closing new sales opportunities with existing clientele.
- Opportunity identification and pipeline management activated through a range of activities.
- Growing partner channels.
- Logging all associated interactions.
- Development of vendor marketing campaigns.
- Completion of sales certifications and vendor foundations.
- Strong account management experience within the technology space.
- Possess a sound knowledge on all things Tech and Software. RPA knowledge is desirable.
- Experience in identifying opportunities through business development and closing business.
- Ability to communicate effectively and achieve strong working relationships with internal teams and a varied senior stakeholders externally.
- Basic Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- 10% + Bonus Scheme
- Large and efficient supporting team in place with thorough training included.
- A Career - Strong progression plan in place as the project grows which you will be highly responsible for.
- Flexible Working.