|Location: London||Salary: DOE|
|Sector: Priority Crypto||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 28 days ago|
Remote Based Role / Location Flexible
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and collaborative environmental artist for an ambitious gaming project. The ideal candidate will focus on creating stunning and beautiful environments and props based on visually appealing and well-crafted concept pieces.
What you’ll do:
- Create models for environments, structures, lighting studies, and other props for big playable maps.
- Proficient in modeling, matching the style of the game and concepts using Zbrush, Maya and or Blender.
- Use your expertise in modeling to ensure the production meets the highest standards of quality, performance, and polish.
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and the ability of going back to preliminary steps if needed.
- Function as part of a fast-paced close-knit team: collaborate with artists and tech to achieve a unified vision for our project.
- Contribute to the growth of a start-up studio.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience as an Environment Artist in the gaming and/or VF/film industry.
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take an asset to a final optimized state.
- Strong ability to design both interior and exterior environments, from furnished occupiable spaces to grand vistas.
- Strong knowledge of Substance Painter, Maya and ZBrush is required.
- Self-starting, self-reliant personality and willing to take on more than one object at once.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.