|Location: London||Salary: DOE|
|Sector: Priority Crypto||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
Remote Based Role / Location Flexible
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about animation to join our clients core team in developing high quality animations for one of the biggest Metaverse projects ever.
What you’ll do:
- Animate both hard surface and organic characters with lots of interchangeable parts.
- Proficient in giving a nice feeling to an animation, managing bipedal and quadrupedal organic and mechanical characters.
- Use your expertise in the animations to ensure the production meets the highest standards of quality, performance, and polish.
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and the ability of going back to preliminary steps if needed.
- Function as part of a fast-paced close-knit team: collaborate with artists to achieve a unified vision for our project.
- Contribute to the growth of a start-up studio.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a 3D animator in the gaming field.
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as to be able to work with different kinds of rigs.
- Strong ability to give life to a character, taking in great interest its ultimate movements and feel.
- Strong knowledge of Maya and/or Blender is required.
- Self-starting, self-reliant personality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least one shipped game.