|Location: Preston||Salary: £11 - £15 per hour, Benefits: sleep rate|
|Sector: Complex Care||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Michael Elwell||Published: 7 days ago|
Priority complex care are recruiting support workers for a new and exciting project, is that something you want to be part of?
Here at Priority complex care, we are always looking to grow our business and open new doors for support workers, we have some fantastic new opportunities coming up.
We are looking for support workers to start asap.
The work we have are in the following areas:
- Complex needs profound learning disability
The rates of pay can range from £11 to £15.00 an hour depending on the client and the day, the shift patents are veered from sort 4-hour shifts right up to 24-hour sleep shifts
What we need from you
- Epilepsy trained (very desirable)
- Peg feed trained (very desirable)
- Oral suctioning (very desirable)
- Must have worked in care for at least 6 months in the last 12 months
- Must be reliable
- Motivated to care and support others
- Driver not essential but more desirable
- Willing to work a mix of days and night or days only
- Online DBS very desirable
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend amazon vouchers for each friend
- Designated consultant with 16 years’ health care experience.
Please apply online and some will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.