|Location: Crewe||Salary: £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Contact Centre Manager
£30K basic + reward package
Home based – Cheshire/Staffordshire area preferred
We are looking for a strategic, commercially minded and forward-thinking contact centre manager. If you are looking to step away from the day to day, giving you the opportunity to create, shape and push forward your division, then this role could be for you. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced contact centre manager to join a dynamic & expanding proactive organisation with lots of opportunity for development and progression.
Having successfully converted to home working for their call centre agents, our client is expanding their business offering more services to their existing loyal clients. Having been a market leader for over 15 years, they are ideally placed to capitalise during these times.
Duties of the role include:
- Agree, measure, monitor and deliver a world class customer service operation
- Identify opportunities with existing clients, what other services can we deliver for them
- Ensure your team can deliver, by being part of sales meetings and supporting the sales cycle
- Be part of the performance evaluation process, ensure your advisors are delivering both their service and sales metrics
- Create and maintain a professional customer service culture, we are our clients brand ambassadors!
- Establish and maintain effective internal working relationships with all relevant departments including Operations, Sales, Finance, Commercial and Compliance
- Identify commercial opportunities within the call centre agent population
- Ensure the training and development provided continues to be world class
These are just the headlines, candidates will receive a full job specification once they have been through the intial process with us.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- All the basics; Excellent customer service, communication (written & verbal) skills, resource planning and excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to create and implement Contact Centre strategies
- Problem solving, creative and strategic thinking, plan for the future not today!
- Strong Leadership and development skills
- Be a very capable change manager, able to lead a team through strategic changes
- Able to show evidence of promoting continuous improvement and review of business processes
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change, often leading this change
- Omni Channel experience, you will be primary point of contact with our suppliers
- Ability to deliver consistent compliance results, ensuring calls meet QA and GDPR guidelines
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of performance management & practical needs assessments
- Excellent coaching skills, able to lead & improve the team, introduce new skills and ensure new clients/services can be launched quickly, effectively and compliantly
- Experience in the automotive sector
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience managing a remote call team, however this is not essential.
What the successful candidates will receive:
- Engaged support with industry leading training and support package
- Broad reward package including monthly commissions, quarterly rewards & long service awards
- Significant opportunity for progression
- 40hr fixed contract, salary circa £30,000 per annum
- Flexible benefits scheme including travel/life insurance, health plans and holiday purchase options
- Fantastic annual holiday allocation which grows annually
- Full IT setup including laptop, headset etc.
Please note we cannot provide furniture/chairs etc.