|Location: Hemel Hempstead||Salary: £20000 - £20500 per annum, Benefits: OTE £22-£26k|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Traditional Food Brand
Restaurant, Delivery and Take out
We are seeking a hands on Assistant Manager for a company that constantly invest in you and care about retaining and rewarding hard working, passionate and committed people.
** This position would suit a Kitchen Manager or Pub Deputy or Assistant Manager, Chef Manager or Manager from a Quick Service, Take Out or Fish and Chips background, someone with a real passion (and the experience of) cooking fresh food**
You will be a forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader with a huge passion for always delivering a high quality fresh meal and ensuring happy customers and staff
You will provide hands on leadership at every level and you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the smooth management of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards.
Your role will see you assist in...
- Leading by example and motivating your team
- Preparing & cooking fresh produce to order
- Handling deliveries
- Being hands on and involved in all food prep and cooking of fantastic fresh sustainable product
- Taking charge of cooking a quality and consistent branded menu
- Ensuring food is on hand and available at all times
- Ensure a high standard level of customer service
- Developing and motivating your team
- Driving sales
- Maximising all business opportunities
Work for a traditional (and expanding) private business and a great brand that truly promotes your work/life balance
Great benefits with this company include free meals on shift, your birthday off, family days, pension and life assurance, discounted gym membership, great annual leave and on-going career development!
Salary package is a basic of c£20,000 plus a great bonus average + benefits an OTE of £22-£26k and further career progression