|Location: Doncaster||Salary: £10 - £13.50 per hour|
|Sector: Complex Care||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Anders Christiansen||Published: 17 days ago|
£10.50 - £13.50 Per Hour
Minimum 29 hours per week
Are you looking for a new challenge?... well look no further Priority Recruitment Complex Care has the perfect role for you?
We are looking for a male support worker to support a man who suffers from the effects of an acquired brain injury (ABI). The Client is profoundly physically impaired and suffers from communication problems. The Client is highly intelligent and takes an active interest in all matters relating to his care and support. You will be challenged in this role and it will help you develop into a more rounded support worker.
The shift paten is 08:00 till 22:30, 7 days a week. You will be working with a well-established team and will be worked into the rota to become a valid member of staff; we are looking for someone to fill 2 to 3 shifts a week on a rota basis
The Support Worker role involves:
- Implementing therapy exercises and guidelines
- Providing the Client with support enabling him to access a range of social, recreational and sporting activities.
- Assisting the Client manage episodes of challenging behaviour.
- Providing the Client with personal care.
- Sensitivity and discretion necessary to working within a Client’s own home
- Ability to absorb complex information and training provided by the case manager and therapists and to demonstrate accurate implementation of instruction and guidelines.
- Effective team working skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Behaving at all times within the good practice guidelines and standards of consent outlined in ‘The Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care Workers in England’.
- To maintain accurate records at all times
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Refer a friend
- 24/7 on call system.
- Paid every Friday
- Increased pay on bank holiday’s
- Dedicated consultant with more than 16 years’ experience in the care sector.