|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £19760 per annum, Benefits: OTE £22 - £24k|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 27 days ago|
Permanent; full-time 40 hour contract (first year basic c£19,760)
£9.50 per hour plus paid overtime and bonuses
First year basic therefore starting at £19,760 OTE up to £24,000.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Shift Manager for their site in Gloucester. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2020/2021!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious individual with at least two years experience as a shift manager in the pizza takeaway industry who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As a Manager on the fast-track Management scheme (you will have the opportunity to be a Restaurant General Manager in your own site within 12-18 months, basic salary from £24-£28k) and will be responsible for the operation of this pizza business. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Shift Manager you will work with the RGM and Area Managers to:
- Lead and develop a team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
You will have:
2 years of experience at Shift Management level (or above) with a pizza brand
A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary £9.50 per hour on a 40 hour permanent contract with paid overtime and bonuses OTE c£24k