|Location: Marylebone||Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: OTE up to £34,800|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Basic £27,000 - £29,000 OTE up to £34,800
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in London’s prestigious Marylebone for a premium, customer service led brand. This retailer has a secure and expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to manage their store and be involved in the brands development with excellent opportunities to progress your career.
As a Store Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI’s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the daily operation to include business planning, implementing strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Overseeing operations to include stock movement, management and administration
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
As an experienced Store Manager you will be driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people.
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this international 100 year old brand expands? Maybe you follow Gordon, Nigella and Jamie also? If yes this could be for you.