|Location: West Thurrock||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: + Car Allowance|
|Sector: Automotive||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 18 days ago|
Basic £35,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance
Priority Recruitment are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager (after-sales) for an international truck and bus company. The role is predominately field based however being able to commute to West Thurrock is highly desirable.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that this 70+ year-old business delivers world-class service to their loyal customer base (consistently) by visiting them on-site.
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the overall resolution of customer queries and will work closely with sales and aftermarket to increase sales at an acceptable profit margin, including parts, service, training and contract maintenance.
You will be field based covering London and surrounding areas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of customer accounts and contracts area; acting as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Responding to customer enquiries and taking appropriate action, ensuring that the customer’s requirements are satisfied (or even exceeded).
- Addressing issues raised, either recommending and implementing solutions or feeding back the issues to the company or suppliers for resolution. Actively examining the applicable processes within the departments, seeking changes to streamline or improve the accuracy of information and administration, where necessary.
- Assisting in the creation of Service Level Agreements ensuring these are adhered to by the customer and internally
- Taking responsibility for the introduction of new projects and initiatives to improve the service that we offer and prevent repeat occurrences of problems or issues.
- Identifying current and potential customers, providing the relevant departments with details on potential leads, such as, new vehicle sales.
- To be aware of, and identify products, which would complement the clients' business and bring financial benefits to the organisation
- Collate and analyse data to provide insight and create recommendations to improve standards and drive best practise
- Providing new and existing customers with access to operational and technical information in order to maintain and correctly operate the range of vehicles; ensuring fully conversant in current technical developments, especially where these relate to the operation and maintenance of the product.
- Continually keeping under review the spend in the respective regions.
This list is not exhaustive, the role may require other reasonable duties from time to time in line with needs of the business.
Relevant experience in a B2B role is essential as is a full clean driving license. Flexibility is also required with respect to working hours, typically expect to work;
Monday to Thursday: 0800 - 1645
Fridays: 0800 - 1230