|Location: Manchester||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: remote working|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Central Manchester and Remote Working
We are looking for an all round super organised and confident personal assistant / executive assistant to take on a increasing workload and support the Managing Director with an entrepreneurial outlook operating across several small companies and expanding!
We need a highly experienced operator who can work with autonomy and has experience communicating and organising/prioritising tasks and supporting the day to day activity for your MD
Quite a unique a role...as you will be able to organise and manage yourself and your own work-load on a day to day basis and could be involved with a huge variety of tasks and support across several companies
The role will be a mix of remote working and access to desk space situated within a cool and vibrant shared office space close to all transport links in Manchester City Centre. You will need to be confident and comfortable with being managed remotely so we need a real self motivated superstar for this.
Day to Day:
- Managing all diary and email prioritisation for senior management
- Acting as first point of contact for clients
- Making calls and networking on and offline with clients
- Handling queries and taking on a wide variety responsibilities to support your MD
- Updating records, web pages and general accurate admin and recording of info
- Updating CRM / administration changes for a range of clients
- Being an important front line contact for the business
- Amazing organisational ability and attention to detail
- A can do attitiude with flexibility
- An understanding and solid background as an organisational expert!
- Strong communication skills both in writing, over the phone and face to face and ability to build rapport
- Inquisitive and intelligent approach
- Straight talking and resiliant mindset
- Able to handle change and juggle a variety of tasks
- Ability to proactively organise own workload and get things done!
- Excellent digital literacy All round super levels of self motivation and ability to apply yourself to be successful
Why you should be applying for this...
You will be given the autonomy to manage your own day with support from your own office
Straight talking non-corporate business culture
Join a small digital marketing business with real ambition!
Grow your career and sales experience in digital
Gain some great training and support in your new position whilst you get up and running
This business like to reward success, loyalty and effort
Salary is negotiable for the right person
Get in touch and apply with your updated resume and current package