|Location: Manchester||Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Digital Marketing Agency
Central Manchester Workspace
We are looking for an all round super organised administrator and co-ordinator who can work with autonomy and has experience communicating with a range of clients and customers. You will need a keen eye for detail and be confident with a range of administrative tasks such as updating requests, responding to emails, placing orders with suppliers, communicating with customers and keeping the wider team updated.
Quite a unique a role this....as you will be able to organise and manage yourself and your own work-load on a day to day basis with guidance support and input from your senior team.
Initially the role will be situated within a cool and vibrant shared office space close to all transport links in Manchester City Centre. You will need to be donfident and comfortable with being managed remotely a lot of the time as you will be liasing with your colleagues online throughout the day.
- Dealing with client enquiries by phone and email, passing details to relevant team members and monitoring internal systems.
- Maintain an overview of, and update, Trello boards, alerting team members to urgent requests and following up to ensure questions get answered etc.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for clients where needed
- Making website and CRM administration changes for a range of clients
- Deal with day-to-day complications and issues, escalating where senior input is required.
- Amazing organisational ability and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both in writing and over the phone enabling maintenance of client relationships and mitigation of problems as they arise.
- Ability to proactively organise own workload and operate autonomously when required.
- Excellent digital literacy with the ability to learn new programs & platforms quickly and thoroughly
- All round super levels of self motovation and ability to apply yourself and learn
You will be given the autonomy to manage your own day with support from your own office
Join a small digital marketing business with ambition
Grow your career and experience in digital
Gain some great training and support in your new position
Get in touch and apply to find out more