|Location: Manchester||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Remote work option|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
£23 - £25k (DOE)
An ambitious Digital Marketing Agency are looking for an all round highly organised, self motivated Junor Project Manager to support the head of digital and wider team with looking after and progressing projects efficiently through to completion for your happy clients.
To give you a snapshot, your day to day will see you balancing multiple tasks such as :-
- Ensure that mulitiple client projects are delivered to high quality standards within agreed timelines.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to specification and prevent 'scope creep' impacting on project profitability.
- Maintain and update Trello boards to log and track and chase project tasks across the digital team.
- Speaking with clients on the phone, in face to face meetings and via email to give project updates, log issues and obtain sign off on actions.
- Maintain a day-to-day overview of ongoing client account management, dealing with website administration requests, bug reports, etc.
- Protect and enhance client relationships with positive and proactive communication and activity.
- Deal with day-to-day complications and issues, escalating where senior input is required.
- Amazing organisational ability and attention to detail gained ideally in a similar agency type role
- Ability to build strong client relationships and mitigate problems as they arise.
- Understanding of the digital workflow around website and app builds
- HIgh level of communication as you will be reporting into a wider remote team
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and maintain clear oversight of these at all times
- Able to drive and have your own transport would be ideal for when you attend client meetings away form the office
This is a role with a growing non-corporate and dedicated Digital Marketing Agency that will give you freedom to work from a great central Manchester shared workspace close to transport stops with full facilties and a buzz around the space! Great opportunity to join this agency and develop your skills further within your Project Management career
If keen to find out more, apply and get in touch