|Location: Pimlico||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Quick Service Restaurants
In the role of Field-based trainer you will be spearheading the Training and onboarding of the store teams, you will be developing, supporting and coaching my clients restaurant teams to enable the future leaders of the business to thrive whilst helping our client become more competitive and remain market leaders.
What will you be doing?
- You will be using your passion for learning combined with high standards of training and development to help others to achieve their potential, promoting effective learning environments that cater for different learning styles.
- Living and breathing the service culture of a global and dynamic pizza brand, you will coach and develop the store teams at grass roots level to do the same, inspiring the best industry talent and ensuring a culture of engaged superstars, who want to give all of their customers a great experience, every time.
- You will work alongside the wider people team supporting the Restaurant and Area Managers to accelerate positive change through developing the team’s skills and transforming the business performance.
- You will be responsible for delivering, evaluating and maintaining generic Induction and skills training programmes as well as any other training, as required by the business.
- You will ensure all training modules are developed and delivered in accordance with agreed training Best Practice guidelines and ensure industry compliance where necessary.
- You will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness and return on investment of all training interventions.
- You will monitor and assess performance of restaurant team members and managers in line with Company guidelines to identify gaps in knowledge, skill and behaviour, thereby creating development plans and initiatives to address the consistency of these.
- You will provide coaching and feedback to restaurant team members and managers as part of their induction, and ongoing development across all roles in the restaurant teams.
Who you are
Essentially you will have fa minimum of 2 years’ experience in branded restaurant management (QSR/delivery/pizza). Whilst not essential you will ideally have had exposure to training and development and some experience in developing and delivering group training as well as on a one-to-one basis.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more than apply today, basic salary £25-£35k dependent on relevant experience, plus bonus.