|Location: Preston||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 1 day ago|
Salary- £25,000- £32,000
- Flexible start/finish times
- Company pension
- Vouchers for Childcare
- Holiday- 32 days, increasing to 36 days with service
- Regular team outings
- Flexible working- standard hours 9.30am- 4.30pm
- Working from home
- Subscription offers
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering Inbound/ Content Marketing work for clients. You will be accountable of 3-5 key accounts, where you will own the digital marketing strategy and be responsible for the leads generated.
Content and Social Media marketing plays and key part in this role and you will use your experience to increase the visibility of your clients in places tailored to their target customer. You’ll be passionate and knowledgable about your clients target customers needs.
In order to succeed...
You will have an outcome focused mindset and genuinely care about building strong long-lasting relationships with your. Your passion will be content marketing. You’ll want to speak our customer’s language and develop content that shares knowledge, builds connection, and drives results for customers. You’ll be a proven marketer with at least 3 years of commercial experience. You’ll love content on all platforms and mediums. Writing skills are most important, as is a deep understanding of social media.
You will have;
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing- ideally with a social and content focus
- Experience developing and implementing a customer-centric marketing strategy
- Strong examples of results delivered through inbound / content marketing
- Passion about digital technologies
- Thirst for knowledge
- Positive mind & team-oriented
- Trustworthy & transparent