|Location: Swansea||Salary: £20500 per annum, Benefits: OTE £36-£41k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kaitlin McKeown|
Base salary £20,500 - OTE £36,000 - £41,000
Swansea & Surrounding Areas
We are partnered with one of the largest and fastest-growing brands and are currently expanding their reach across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for Field Sales Executives in Swansea and surrounding areas, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and converting footfall through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Confident communicator, able to share information in different ways with a broad range of customers, developing rapport and engaging with the customer.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to introduce, describe and sell a service confidently and comfortably.
- You will need to have/take a DBS check (reimbursed)
- You will be required to work 2 weekends per month
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to brand success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Make a connection with every potential customer you come in contact with, using open-ended probing questions to acquire as much information as possible, understanding their needs and requirements to effectively close a sale.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to introduce the service which will benefit themselves.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to ensure able to answer customer queries in a professional and accurate manner.
- Utilise the tools and offerings provided to overcome objections and close the sale.
- £20,000 - £21,000 Basic Salary
- £36,000 - £41,000 Average On Target Earnings
- Additional incentives
- Paid Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern