|Location: Islington||Salary: £25000 per annum, Benefits: Genuine Progression|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Our client is currently recruiting for Trainee Restaurant General Managers for their award winning stores in North London. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for bright and ambitious Shift Managers and Senior Shift Managers that are looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout (an additional 150 sites are opening in the next 5 years).
As a Trainee Restaurant General Manager, you will be upskilled to an RGM position in an expected time frame of 6 months, at which point you will get appointed into a permanent location, your salary will be reviewed and you will be enrolled on the industry leading bonus scheme.
At this point you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium pizza concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic customer experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have:
- A minimum of two years experience at Shift Manager level or above
- Experience opening and closing sites
- Experience supervising team members; preferably managing performance, time management, general attitude
- Flexibility to work across at least three sites in the North of London
As a Restaurant General Manager you will:
- Lead and develop the team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Support the Area Manager as and when required
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Area Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
Basic salary of £25,000, salary will be reviewed when you take over your own site (approx 6 months), at this point you will also become eligible for company bonus. Interviews (1st, 2nd and 3rd stages) will take place on February 10th 2020 (TBC)