|Location: Rainford||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
Role and Responsibilities
This is a new role that will be taking the responsibility of stock control, revenue and margin assurance and financial reporting.
- Assist and eventually take control of the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Support with projects and process improvement across the business
- Work closely with the area managers to manage the stock to ensure that there is no missing stock, stock utilisation is optimised and obsolete stock is minimised.
- Prepare and reconcile the weekly and monthly stock pack, reporting and journals.
- Manage the stock returns to the business and any external parties such as couriers.
- Working with the business to understand the challenges and to develop and maintain the stock controls and reporting which is currently done through MS Access
- Manage queries
- Be open to travel as there will be some travel to stores and meetings
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Superb listening and communication skills
- MS Access is a huge advantage but not essential
As well as the above it is absolutely paramount that you are willing to learn, eager to 'take the bull by the horns' and carve your own path and most of all, hungry for a hugely rewarding challenge!
Qualifications and Education
- Requirements CIMA Part-Qualified, Maths based qualification
- Preferred SkillsMS Access, VBA/SQL, Advanced Excel