|Location: Rainford||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
Role and Responsibilities
This is a new role that will be taking the responsibility of stock control, revenue and margin assurance and financial reporting.
- Assist and eventually take control of the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Support with projects and process improvement across the business
- Work closely with the area managers to manage the stock to ensure that there is no missing stock, stock utilisation is optimised and obsolete stock is minimised.
- Prepare and reconcile the weekly and monthly stock pack, reporting and journals.
- Manage the stock returns to the business and any external parties such as couriers.
- Working with the business to understand the challenges and to develop and maintain the stock controls and reporting which is currently done through MS Access
- Manage queries
- Be open to travel as there will be some travel to stores and meetings
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Superb listening and communication skills
- MS Access is a huge advantage but not essential
Qualifications and Education
- Requirements CIMA Part-Qualified, Maths based qualification
- Preferred SkillsMS Access, VBA/SQL, Advanced Excel