|Location: Islington||Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £33-£39k|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 10 days ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for Restaurant General Managers for their award winning stores in North London. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Restaurant General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout (my client is opening an additional 150 sites in the next 5 years).
As Restaurant General Manager (with a big emphasis on delivery), you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium pizza concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic customer experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Restaurant General Manager you will:
- Lead and develop the team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Support the Area Manager as and when required
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Area Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
You will have:
Ideally 2 years of experience at RGM level
A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary of £24,000- £28,000 plus great bonus scheme (OTE up to £39,000)
Permanent full-time (39 hour) contract, genuine opportunity to progress into Area role