|Location: Manchester||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Flexi/Home Working|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
We are looking for an experienced self-motivated E-commerce Manager to take on the sole management and delivery of growth of a B2B product driven web-based business.
Who are we looking for?
As this position will see you working automatously and reporting into the MD, we are seeking someone that is happy to work independently and enjoy perks such as :-
- Flexibility to remote / homework giving that great work-life balance
- Access to working in a modern high spec shared workspace in central Manchester
- Working in a non-corporate flat structured and expanding business with good support
- 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
- Up to £40k basic dependent on experience
You will be designing and implementing digital marketing activity, creating E-communications and managing website generated customer enquiries in line with business objectives, strategy and budget parameters. This will see you as the key driver in maximising full potential and the continues success of the business.
You will need to have…
- Strong knowledge and understanding of e-commerce and the full digital marketing mix (SEO, PPC, CRO, eMarketing, Social Media Management)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads and Analytics with the capability to personally create and manage successful PPC campaigns without external support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and capability to carry out onsite and offsite SEO activity such as product copywriting, technical SEO optimisations, link acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of E-commerce UX best practise and ability to plan and implement CRO activity.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel to Advanced skill level
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/trends and understanding the wider implications for the marketplace in the future.
Day to day you will be involved in….
- Developing and managing the digital strategy by designing, implementing and delivering PPC, SEO, CRO and digital communication campaigns that grow traffic, consumer engagement, conversion and retention.
- Responsible for achieving website revenue targets.
- Design and implement social media activity that drives sales and delivers brand growth.
- Develop and implement E-Com strategy, gaining consumer insight through in-depth consumer data analysis and interpretation, resulting in segmentation and targeted communications to drive consumer engagement and long- term brand loyalty.
- Plan and generate all digital communication campaigns, designing and writing engaging, relevant and timely communications that ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Set performance benchmarks for all digital activity and analyse and report results on a weekly and monthly basis which will feed into strategy, planning, and decision making
- Plan, deliver, and analyse digital marketing activities, investing in activities with proven ROI (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing)
- Evaluate and benchmark with competitor brands and deploys best in class strategies for on-going website improvement