|Location: Mill Hill||Salary: £19200 - £20300 per annum, Benefits: OTE up to £29,880|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 7 days ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for Senior Shift Managers for their stores in North London. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for bright and ambitious Shift managers who are looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout (an additional 150 sites are opening in the next 5 years)
As Senior Shift Manager on the fast-track Management scheme, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Senior Shift Manager you will assist the Restaurant General Manager to:
- Lead and develop the team
- Maintain excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Management level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Permanent full-time (39 hour) contract