|Location: Southampton||Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Plus car and great bonus potential.|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Nettleship||Published: 27 days ago|
Area Manager – South Coast area.
45-48k pa depending on experience plus car, laptop and phone and an attractive bonus package.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Area Manager who is currently based in the South Coast area including Hampshire and Surrey or someone who is looking to re-locate for this established Restaurant Brand.
The ideal candidate will be already be an Area Manager/Multi-Unit Manager within the Branded Restaurant/Quick Service/Food Retail/Fast Food industry, or Coffee sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business looking to grow in the future, that offers great career potential. My client is an expanding business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training.
A Day in the Life... We believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure our customers always receive the best experience.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Have experience as Area Manager or Multi-Unit/Site
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a quick service brand
- P & L Responsibility
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Company car, Laptop and mobile.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Great bonus potential