|Location: Rainford||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Anders Christiansen|
Due to continued growft they are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst/Management Accountant
Role and Responsibilities
This is a new role that will be taking the responsibility of stock control, revenue and margin assurance and financial reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Supporting projects and process improvement across the business.
- Working closely with the area managers to manage the stock to ensure that there is no missing stock, stock utilization is optimized and obsolete stock is minimized.
- Prepare and reconcile the weekly and monthly stock pack, reporting and journals.
- Manage the stock returns to O2 and any external parties such as couriers.
- Working with the business to understand the challenges and to develop and maintain the stock controls and reporting which is currently done through MS Access.
- Manage queries.
- There will be some travel to stores and to meetings.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualifications and Education
Requirements CIMA Part-Qualified, Maths based qualification
Preferred SkillsMS Access, VBA/SQL, Advanced Excel